Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Gastronomy of Marriage


I'm just about to start this book. after searching the shelves at barnes and noble, this is what i ended up with. i have no expectations but i hope it's a good starter uper, meaning that I've been super slack in the book reading category. In fact, I picked this one up in about 10 minutes time and then thoroughly scoured the cook book section ever after...or at least for the next hour. It only today occurred to me that oh yes, i have that book blog and oh yeah, even though i haven't been putting post it notes in books recently, i should at least check in and enter this book into the mix. and as fate would have it, the last post was exactly one year ago to the day. thanks fate. I'll let you know what i think of this book.

No comments: